Some Basic Marketing Strategies Every Marketer Should Follow
Marketing strategy is part of your business plan that outlines your overall plan for finding clients and customers for your business. Growing your business is not an easy task. First, you need a viable idea. From there, you need to discover a profitable pitch, define a target demographic and have something of value to sell them.
Identifying the right strategies to market your business is often likened to rocket science. How do you get your message to the right audience and do it effectively? How to increase sales? Today, all business is focusing on social media, for SEO training, blogging and PPC advertising, it is easy to see why most are ready to pull their hair out.
When is a marketing strategy developed?
The marketing strategy is created before you start your business. You can not market your business without understanding how it fits into the marketplace, your competition, and what you need to achieve to reach your financial goals and objectives. The whole information you collected is then used to create your marketing plan, and start your business. Before starting your business you need to maintain your reports and documents like GST bill, trading bills and documents, etc.
How to create a marketing strategy?
To create an effective marketing strategy you need to understand the marketing mix. There are 5 P’s in the marketing mix that every marketer need to know these.
- Product- What product and service you sell? What are the physical attributes of your product or uniqueness of your service? How your offer is different from your competitors and what benefits does it provide your customer?
- Price- What will it cost to get your product or services?
- Place- Where will your products and services be available for purchase?
- Promotion- What type of medium you use to promote your products and services?
- People- This “P” is added newly in the marketing mix, and is important if other people are involved in helping you create or deliver your product or service. Who are these people and what do they do? What is their level of training and experience is providing help to your business?
What are the best marketing strategies to follow?
- Use social media
- Create video tutorials
- Start blogging now
- Choose your channels
- Know your competitors
- Should know your target customer
- Should know search engine optimization
- Create an affiliate programme
Building a solid marketing strategy is important if you are willing to succeed in your business. It does not matter how great your product and service is, if no one knows about it in the first place, you are not going to make any sales. Customers do not just magically turn up out of nowhere, you have to earn the right for their attention. Want to study more about marketing strategies and gain knowledge so you should join a digital marketing training in Indore.