How Embroidery Digitizing Adds Value to Your Business
Table of Contents
Textile business is one of the most flourishing industries currently and its branches grow into many other markets such as transportation, Internet Retail, Ad and Media, Logistics and even Information Technology. There are many kinds of services that help in the various elements of the textile production industry such as manufacturing of machinery that help with cotton production, Dyeing facilities for fabrics, Machines that sew and stitch on mass scales, Designing the various fabrics and textiles by expert designing applications, embroideries digitizing services that can provide embroidery formats for printing on fabrics and garments. These extended industries cater different roles in the textile industry and play a major role in the design and delivery of the various kinds of textiles and garments we see today.
What is Embroidery Digitizing?
Embroidery is a type of embellishment that is done to a garment or a fabric to enhance its design factor. Embroidery is a design that is based out of a real time image or picture that is taken as an inspiration and made into a design on the fabric. In most of the cases, embroidery is done by hand by skilful artisans and weavers who create any kind of patterns using colourful thread work and create designs on garments such as Salwar Suits, Sarees, Blouses, Tops, Tunics etc. This kind of embroidery gives an added impact on the fabric by enhancing its value and style statement.
In earlier days, embroidery used to be either mimicked by artisans or self imagined. But in the modern era, embroidery designs can be digitized using computer applications so that these designs can be then used on a specialised machine that back tracks the design on the desired garment and creates custom made embroideries. This is a form of mass production of hand made skills such as that of embroidery where each design takes up lots of time and effort.
The pattern of the design can be easily converted into a digitized format that is appropriate to be worked on fabrics and garments and can be done by machines instead of spending many man hours on individual designs on each individual fabric. This process is called Embroidery Digitizing and is offered by many technology and computer based companies as a service which is called the Embroideries Digitizing Services. This kind of service is quite new and one of the most advanced ways to create and design fabrics and garments in the textile industry.
Benefits of Embroidery Digitizing Services for Businesses
For someone who runs a business which is to do with garments, fabric designing, fashion designing etc, embroidery digitizing service can be of utmost use and importance. Below are some of the most important benefits of embroidery digitizing services:
- It helps in creating unique designs based on natural inspirations of any kind
- Any kind of image or picturisation can be imitated and created into a digital image
- These images can be easily converted into embroidery based designs using expert softwares and computer applications
- Any kind of image or inspiration can be given to such a service provider and in any format – they can be effectively converted into the best suitable formats for being executed on garments
- It helps in saving time and effort that would be otherwise spent on creating these custom based embroideries
- It can help in providing unique, customised garments and clothing for customers and clients that can help in improving and expanding the business