How to Gain Followers on Tumblr Even if you are a Newbie?
The question that everyone asks about how to get more followers on Tumblr has two answers, the first being easy and the second being hard.
You have to find ways to make people notice your account. The harder answer is because of competition. There are a lot of users who try to market their accounts on the platform as much as possible because it is a great way to attract potential clients.
1. Follow countless people as you can
This means that you have to make sure that your posts and even the images that you use are properly linked to your other social media accounts. Linking everything together will help you reach your targeted audience.
2. Start commenting on other Tumblr posts
You should start commenting on other people’s posts because it really attracts more attention. Start commenting on pictures of other people’s blogs, as well. When you’ve become quite active in posting comments and sharing your pictures, you will begin to attract Tumblr followers. Just don’t overdo it, don’t seem like a spammer, just be sure to keep contributing quality content and show others what your blog or pictures are about.
3. Frequently update with interesting pictures
This is one of the easiest ways to get Tumblr users to click your username. If you have an interesting picture or video of something, be sure to include it in your caption. Users do not want to have to search for the picture because they found it already.
4. Timing is the key, Best Time to Post on Tumblr
Start using the best time of day to post. Posting at certain times of the day, actually, especially in the morning, is one of the best ways to draw attention to your Tumblr account. It’s the first thing search engines see when looking for you, so if you can show them that you’re a useful and interesting person to follow, they’ll be sure to come back to you.
5. Be an extrovert, make new friends, and let them share your Tumblr posts
Posting pictures of other people’s blogs is also a great way to attract more followers. If you can post interesting photos with a link to one of your own, you can start getting more Tumblr followers from these people. Just don’t overdo it, or you’ll end up being flagged as a spammer.
6. Tumblr blog appearance is almost everything
- The thing to do is to look at the social media networks you are currently using and see if any of them have a section specifically about your niche.
- If you don’t have one then it is very important that you join up with several different social media sites so that you have a better understanding of which networks will be the best for you to use.
- Once you have joined up with these networks, it is then recommended that you set up your own Tumblr page and invite your followers over.
- This ensures you have the best chance of getting the attention you want from your followers and also provides you with an online reach that might not otherwise be there.
7. Spend quality time on Tumblr promotion
Even if you are just a beginner and have not yet started blogging for your business, you can still engage in Tumblr promotion by engaging in a few different methods that will ensure you are getting the most from your efforts.
- Have an account with the popular social networking site. In order to get the most out of your time and efforts, you need to make sure that you spend time on promoting your account. If you are not someone who wants to invest a lot of your time for this, then you might want to consider some other options for spending your time and attention on promoting your Tumblr account.
8. Observe your Tumblr follower behavior
It’s important to know how to set up your Tumblr account so that it is easy for you to reconnect with your old online friends as they pass on your latest musings. It’s best to keep your Tumblr account private until you’re ready to share it with the world, but one thing that you can do to create the right impression is to allow people to reread a recent blog post on your account in full without having to click out of the page and into the public eye. You can do this with the private mode button on the top left corner of your Tumblr page. This button makes it possible for users to read your latest post without having to click the link to see it; they just have to refresh the page to see it. This will not only increase the amount of traffic that comes to your website, but will also provide your followers with an opportunity to have a quality time reading your online musings.
FAQs | How to Gain Followers On Tumblr
- Why is it called Tumblr?
The name ‘Tumblr’ comes from “tumble blog”. A tumblelog is a contrast of a blog, that favors short-form, mixed-media posts over the longer editorial posts frequently associated with blogging.
- Is Tumblr safe for kids?
Yes, but parents need to be aware of the dangers of social media when it comes to young children.
- How do you obtain followers on Tumblr fast?
One of the first things that you need to do if you want to do well in the world of internet marketing is to make sure that your blog or website looks professional. It is a very big world full of hungry business people just waiting for you to give them the reason to spend their money with you. Therefore, in order to attract the right traffic and potential buyers to your site you are going to have to look like a professional. This means that you will need to look at the way that your website is laid out, the colors that you use, the fonts that you use, and most importantly, the overall design of your website.
- What is the best time to post on Tumblr?
The best times to post on tumblr is in the middle of 7pm and 10pm Monday to Thursday. Post activity is highest about 4pm.
Once you have created an account, it is important to provide an interesting sidebar for users to enjoy. The sidebar is split into different sections based on the content of your account. This is where you can share links to your most popular posts or images. Some experts recommend that you create a “board” for users to interact with and share their thoughts. This will encourage users to join your community and help to build relationships with other users.
It is also important to manage the behavior of your profile. Many users do not like being told off or talked about publicly on the platform. You can learn how to get more followers on Tumblr by creating a user account that is completely anonymous. Only friends and groups you join will be able to see your profile.
You can also use the search function to find more followers than you currently have. There are a large number of users on Twitter and Facebook who are not actively following anyone. These people are not looking to be followed so they will not add you as a friend. For these users it is important to just start following them and getting to know them personally so that they can tell you what interests them and why they want to connect with you and your brand.