Best Gift ideas for most popular Indian Festivals
Indian festivals are always celebrated with high spirit and enthusiasm. And it is not like a single community celebrates the festivals of their religion only and others don’t take part in the festivities; people from all caste and creed celebrate the festival all around the world and that makes our country a diverse one. The upcoming events calendar has some very interesting festivals coming up. Sending and receiving gifts on these occasions are a part of culture and tradition amongst Indians and so, today we are going to discuss the best gifting ideas of festivals that are lined up in the upcoming months of 2018.
Ganesh Chaturthi – 13 Sept 2018
- Marble Ganesha chowki- This works wonder for the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi as because what else can be a better gift on this occasion other than Ganesh Ji himself! The marble finishing and the attractive outlook of the entire chowki make it a perfect gifting option for the loved ones.
- Dry fruits package- Who doesn’t love to receive dry fruits as gifts during festivals? We all do! And that’s why choosing dry fruits packets combinations for gifting purposes to loved ones living near and far away is an excellent gift idea for the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Shiv Parvati Ganesh idols- As shiv and Parvati holds a special significance of the lives of Ganesh Ji, so gifting an idol with both shiv Parvati with Ganesh or individual idols is the best Ganesh Chaturthi Gifts to gift someone.
- Kaju Barfi, Gulab jamuns- None of us can deny gorging on sweets during festivals and what else can be better than a box of Kaju barfi or Gulab jamuns amongst other sweets as gifts during Ganesh Chaturthi!
Dussehra – 19 Oct 2018
- Almonds and pistachio combination- The classy gifting option for us during the occasion of Dussehra is indeed this one. You can order these combinations online and get them offline too for gifting your loved ones staying far and near respectively.
- Laxmi, Ganesh, and Hanuman Ji idols- The Hindu believers love to keep idols of their gods in their houses and make it a point to worship them regularly. And thus gifting them with Laxmi, Ganesh or hanuman Ji idols on the eve of Dussehra is a perfect Dussehra Gift.
- Brass Lakshmi idol- A brass Laxmi Ji idol is supposed to be the show stealer when you gift it to someone you love; the delicate finishing and attractiveness of the idol makes it worthwhile gifting options during Dussehra.
- Chocolates and fresh fruit baskets- It is almost a boon for those with children at the house to receive such gifts which comprise chocolates. And with that, the addition of fresh fruits works wonder to provide a healthy Dussehra gift to the friends and family who are near to your heart.
Karwachauth – 28 Oct 2018
- Kurtis and sarees- The occasion of Karwa Chauth is such an emotional festival for the husbands that they tend to gift the best items to their wives for keeping fast the whole day for their long age. That’s why giving them apparels as gifts is the best choice that one can make as ladies love clothes way too much as gifts.
- Chocolate bouquet- Chocolates never fails to amaze us gifting options, no matter what the occasion is! And so, gifting a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher or arranging a box of chocolates for your wife on the occasion of Karwa Chauth is a delightful present that you can give them on this auspicious occasion.
- Karwa Chauth thali set- Though women already have their own Karwa Chauth thali set beforehand, gifting them with a brand new one in the occasion of Karwa Chauth is sure to bring a smile on their face. It is also a good idea to gift when you are newly married and celebrate first Karwa Chauth together.
- Karwa Chauth vrat Katha- The ones who are high on religious sentiments can choose this one as a Karwa Chauth Gift. It depicts all the important matters and the significance of Karwa Chauth and the vrat Katha to increase the knowledge of the women regarding this festival.
Diwali – 7 Nov 2018
- Diwali crackers- Without crackers, every Diwali is incomplete. But we should keep in mind that we do not pollute our environment by cracking a lot of them. So, buying and burning crackers within limits is fine and sending them as gifts can be the best Diwali Gift.
- Shadow days- These diyas are in trends these days. They look classy and lights for a longer period.
- Sweets and dry fruits jute bags- The small and cute dry fruits and sweets jute bags are so adorable that if you gift them to your loved ones, they are surely going to love it the most. And what’s Diwali without sweets?
- Diwali lanterns- “The festival of lights” as it’s said, Diwali is incomplete without lightings and so, gifting the colourful lanterns as gifts is a choice that can be made for making your loved ones happy.
Bhaidooj – 9 Nov 2018
- Best brother/best sister coffee mugs- Coffee mugs with a picture or a message for your brother and sister is a perfect Bhaidooj Gift. It makes them remember you every time they use it.
- Grooming kits- Men’s grooming kits that comprise of their shaving creams, hair care items, bathing essentials, etc. is a perfect gifting idea for any sister to give her brother during Bhai Dooj.
- Perfume sets- Fragrances are the best kinds of gifts that can be given to any person and what better occasion than Bhai Dooj to gift this to your siblings!
- Chocolate baskets- If you have young siblings then the idea of gifting chocolate baskets can literally put them on cloud nine for the day and obviously makes you the best sibling ever!
These are some gift ideas that every people would love when received as gifts. Thus, consider gifting your loved ones these items and make them happy on the important upcoming festivals.